ARE YOU PROUD TO LIVE IN HATHERLEIGH?
DO YOU HAVE THE UMPH AND DESIRE TO GIVE IT SOME TLC?
Hatherleigh Town Council would like to announce a job opportunity for an individual to carry out a variety of street cleaning/maintenance duties around Hatherleigh for a few hours a week/month. Duties on a flexible/ adhoc basis to include:
- Weed clearing from pavements
- Clearing leaves
- Cleaning road signs
- Clearing pathwaysPicking litter (not Island Park)
- Inspections of areas including playpark equipment (training supplied)
- Monitoring of street furniture
- Small repairs/paint jobs when necessary
A CHAPTER 8 QUALIFICATION PREFERABLE
SELF MOTIVATION / ENERGETIC CAN DO ATTITUDE / ORGANISATIONAL AND ADEPT WITH TOOLS ESSENTIAL
This would be a self-employed role.
Living wage at £8.21 per hour
Please send your interest with a brief resume to the Town Clerk:
Mrs.R.A.Lock, Cleave Farm, Dolton, Winkleigh, EX19 8QT
Tel: 01805 804254 email: firstname.lastname@example.org